If you’re hosting an event for your business, wouldn’t you want as many people as possible to know about it? With event coverage, you can have your event reach an even larger crowd than just who is attending, and also document everything that you have going on!
Utilizing social media and photography during an event can bring it to the next level and make your customers excited about the next one. By having a live social media presence during your event you, can document all that is going on via pictures, video, communication, or even by using it as a customer service portal. You can even create a custom hashtag so you can see your attendees posts as well. With professional photography, you can make your event look it’s best and have great, quality photos to share with people and use for future event advertisements.
We can have a social media marketer and a professional photographer at your event taking live video with SnapChat, tweet with Twitter, taking pictures for Instagram and posting on Facebook, all to document your big event!
With Twitter, not only can you take pictures, post videos, talk about your event, and utilize your own customer hashtag, but it can also be used as a customer service portal. Attendees can tweet any questions about your event to you!
Professional photography can take your event to the next level. You can use these pictures on social media to make your event look it’s best or even use the pictures to advertise for your next event!
Social Media Event Coverage Statistics
- 58% of US marketers use social media to engage their target audience during timely events as part of their real-time marketing engagement strategy.
- 55% of US marketers use real-time marketing tactics to promote their events.
- 77% of B2B marketers use in-person events as part of their content marketing strategies.
- 67% of B2B marketers think that event marketing is their most effective strategy.
- 88% of event professionals said using an event app had a positive impact on attendee satisfaction, a key metric.
- 79% of US marketers generate sales using event marketing.